Sewing pattern in paper sizes 34 to 52
Sirine is a pretty shirt, perfect for the arrival of spring. With this style you will learn how to apply ladder trim inserts between the shirt pieces.
The shirt has a pretty shirt collar, slightly puffed sleeves, and buttoned cuffs.
With its V-shaped ladder trim inserts, it has plenty of character.
If you made this sewing pattern, don’t hesitate to share your creation on Instagram with the hashtag #chemisesirine.
I made my blouse in cotton but you can use any material you like: satin, chambray, poplin, tencel, viscose, broderie anglaise...
- 1.50 m of 140 cm wide fabric or 1.70 m for sizes 42 and above
- Fusible (iron-on) interfacing
- 3.50 m of entredeux ladder trim (the pattern has been calculated for a trim with a 1 cm wide visible ladder)
- 12 shirt buttons (approx. 11 mm diameter)
- Approximately 40 cm of bias binding (you could make your own self-fabric bias binding)